Easy Submission | Fast Turnaround | USDA Certified
Guaranteed turnaround times on:
- Buds, flower, biomass
- Concentrates, extracts, distillates, vape oils, isolates
- Edibles, gummies, capsules
- Topicals, salves, creams, lotions
- Tincture oils
Accurate results of your hemp cannabinoid concentrations, along with the timeliness to receive the results, is key to the success of your business.
Our process produces results at an unprecedented speed, and at a level of accuracy that is repeatable and defensible. All of our systems are regularly calibrated and verified daily. In 2021, we processed over 15,000 cannabinoid tests from over 9 states and 4 countries. Even in peak season, we will ensure you get timely delivery of your cannabinoid potency screening so you can make quick decisions, and sell your product faster than your competitors.
After your order is submitted, you will be emailed a confirmation receipt with the link to submit your sample information called a 'Chain of Custody'. Once you have submitted your Chain of Custody, you will receive instructions for preparing and shipping your sample.
- Turnaround times are guaranteed upon the receipt of your sample at our analytical testing facility.
- Ionization Labs business days are Monday through Friday.
- Samples must be received no later than 2:00pm CST (Central Standard Time / Texas) or samples will be processed the next business day for the guaranteed 24 hour turnaround time.
- Ionization Labs is not responsible for delays due to FedEx, UPS, USPS, or any other carrier, weather or natural disasters.
- Flower samples must be within 12% dry weight (moisture content).
If your sample is not dry or cured properly, it may delay your sample analysis report by 24-48 hours.
SAMPLE WEIGHT REQUIRED PER ANALYSIS
- 3 to 5 grams dry/wet for plant material (biomass, flower) - per sample analysis
- 1 to 2 grams for oil, wax, shatter, distillate & isolate - per sample analysis
- 3 grams of topical – per sample analysis
- 3 to 5 pieces of edibles – per sample analysis
- 5 mL tinctures and infused oils - per sample analysis
This service meets USDA testing requirements.
Disclaimer: By using Ionization Labs analytical testing services, the client represents and warrants to Ionization Labs that: (i) all samples provided to Ionization Labs for testing were produced and shipped in compliance with all applicable federal laws, the laws of the state of Texas, and the state and local laws applicable to the client; (ii) all samples comprising of agricultural products qualify as “Industrial Hemp” in accordance to Agricultural Act of 2018; (iii) and the client will sell all products represented by the samples in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.