The Agilent 1220 HPLC serves as an analytical powerhouse in any laboratory. It's compact design allows for high functionality in a small laboratory envrionment. This HPLC will run on autopilot and will be able to analyze continuously throughout the day or night. It is equipped with a Variable Wavelength Detector (VWD) lamp that allows for further and more precise chemical quantification. Unit has been FACTORY Refurbished by Agilent Technologies. Unused after refurbishment.
- Certified-Refurbished models come with an 1 year limited warranty provided by Ionization Labs
- Optimized for everyday productivity: Exceptional accuracy and superior precision for all routine applications in QA/QC labs
- Fully compliant with all requirements for regulatory LC applications
- Industry leading quality and long-life: A member of the reliable and trusted InfinityLab LC Series
- Fast, trouble-free startup: Every system is quality checked in it's complete configuration
- Flexible hardware choices and all-in-one configurations include an isocratic or gradient pump, vial autosampler, built-in column oven and variable wavelength detector (VWD)
- Future proof: Upgrade your system with additional hardware modules such as an InfinityLab LC Series refractive index, fluorescence or evaporative light scattering detector, or an Agilent InfinityLab LC/MSD Series Mass Selective Detector
- High-performance software - Modern, state-of-the-art software OpenLab CDS Workstation coupled with Cann-ID Chemcial data management software.
- Compact - Unique mobile upgrade allows installation of the 1220 Infinity II LC in a mobile lab
Temperature-Controlled Column Oven
- Column oven & oven door
- Maintain stable temperatures with the built-in column oven and oven door
- Temperatures can range anywhere from 20C to 50C
Mobile Phase Solvent Pump
- Solvent Pump for mobile phase can be switched between binary or isocratic methods out of the box
- Degasser ensures constant solvent flow without air bubbles in mobile phase lines/capillaries
- Optimized pump delivers up to 600 bar, which enables the operator to use even smaller particle size columns. this helps ensure higher resolution and faster run times
Automated Sampling Tray
- Sampling tray capable of holding up to 100 samples at a time. Capable of holding 2mL vials provided by either Agilent or third party
- HPLCs will be shipped in an Agilent box with reinforced foam inserts.
- HPLC capillaries will be shipped containing 100% HPLC grade methanol.
- Free shipping is included via FedEx or U-Ship.
- If you'd like to arrange different means of logistics, please contact us to discuss.
- Acceptable forms of payment can be by credit card, check and wire transfer.
- If not purchasing by credit card, please contact us.
- Current lead time is 3 days or less.