The Agilent 1220 HPLC serves as an analytical powerhouse in any laboratory. It's compact design allows for high functionality in a small laboratory envrionment. This HPLC is equipped with a Variable Wavelength Detector (VWD) lamp that allows for further and more precise chemical quantification. This Unit has been FACTORY Refurbished by Agilent Technologies. Unused after refurbishment.
- Certified-Refurbished models come with a 30-day limited warranty provided by Ionization Labs
- Optimized for everyday productivity: Exceptional accuracy and superior precision for all routine applications in QA/QC labs
- Fully compliant with all requirements for regulatory LC applications
- Industry leading quality and long-life: A member of the reliable and trusted InfinityLab LC Series
- Fast, trouble-free startup: Every system is quality checked in it's complete configuration
- Flexible hardware choices and all-in-one configurations include an isocratic or gradient pump, vial autosampler, built-in column oven and variable wavelength detector (VWD)
- Future proof: Upgrade your system with additional hardware modules such as an InfinityLab LC Series refractive index, fluorescence or evaporative light scattering detector, or an Agilent InfinityLab LC/MSD Series Mass Selective Detector
- High-performance software - Choose either the modern state-of-the-art software OpenLab CDS Workstation or the fully flexible, multi-purpose OpenLab CDS ChemStation Edition
- Compact - Unique mobile upgrade allows installation of the 1220 Infinity II LC in a mobile lab
- Solvent Pump for mobile phase can be switched between binary or isocratic methods out of the box
- Degasser ensures constant solvent flow without air bubbles in mobile phase lines/capillaries
- Optimized pump delivers up to 600 bar, which enables the operator to use even smaller particle size columns. this helps ensure higher resolution and faster run times
Temperature-Controlled Column Oven
- Column Oven & Oven Door
- Maintain stable temperatures with the built-in column oven and oven door
- Temperatures can range anywhere from room temperature (20C/68F) to
- Column included
Manual Injector Sampling Configuration
- Utilizes a configurable sample injection loop and lever
- Shipped with a 5ul injection loop
- Can be easily upgraded into an Autosampler configuration
- HPLCs will be shipped in an Agilent box with reinforced foam inserts.
- HPLC capillaries will be shipped containing 100% HPLC grade methanol.
- Free shipping is included via FedEx or U-Ship.
- If you'd like to arrange different means of logistics, please contact us to discuss.
- Current instrument orders can be prepared and shipped in 3 days or less.
- Acceptable forms of payment can be by credit card, check and wire transfer.
- If not purchasing by credit card, please contact us.