| 737.231.0772 | TDA #2020003


How do I create an account & start testing my products?

You can create an account during checkout or continue as a guest and set up your account later!

Your potency test will be processed as soon as your order is paid for and your sample with its chain of custody is received at our laboratory. 


Is Ionization Labs certified to test hemp?

Ionization Labs is an ISO 17025:2017 certified testing laboratory. We are also registered with the Texas Department of Agriculture (TDA), the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), and the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) to provide analytical testing services for hemp products.


Where is your analytical testing lab located?

Ionization Labs is located at 3636 Dime Circle, STE A, Austin, Texas 78744.


How do I get samples to your facility?

You can either drop off your samples in-person or ship them to our lab. Ionization Labs is located at 3636 Dime Circle, STE A, Austin, Texas, 78744.


What are your business hours?

Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM


When will my results be ready?

Ionization Labs is open 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM CST Monday-Friday.

We process every order within 24-72 hours of receiving the sample.


How do I receive my test results?

Upon completion, test results will be emailed to the email provided in the chain of custody form.


What testing do you offer?

Ionization Labs is ISO certified to test for the following cannabinoids: CBDV, CBDVA, THCV, CBD, CBG, CBDA, CBGA, CBN, THCD9, THCD8, CBC, CBNA, THCA, CBCA.

We are continuously working on expanding our testing applications. If you have any suggestions on tests you would like Ionization Labs to offer, please email


Do you provide chromatographs for test results?

If requested, Ionization Labs will provide a calibration report containing your chromatograph for your sample. Our team can also provide you an overlay of your test data with one of our QA/QC checks run throughout the day. We value transparency towards our customers.


How can I test my products at my own facility?

Learn more about Cann-ID


How do I hire a sample handler?

You can hire a sample handler from this list provided by the TDA.


How do I pay for testing?

Ionization Labs accepts all major credit cards. You can pay online by clicking ‘proceed to checkout’ or over the phone.

Give us a call at (512) 470-7262!


What are USDA's laboratory testing guidelines?

You can access USDA's laboratory testing guidelines here.


I think I have a fraudulent Certificate of Analysis (COA). How do I verify my test results?

Since January 2022, Ionization Labs has partnered with SICPA to provide an additional level of security to your test results. All of our COAs issued after January 2022 contain a Veri-Certus® seal, enabling customers to authenticate and verify their test results. If this seal is not present on your COA, your COA is fraudulent.

To verify your results, download the Certus® app and scan the certificate QR Code on the COA.

Please contact or 737-231-0772 if you believe you encountered a fraudulent Certificate of Analysis.


What is the "2018 Farm Bill"?

The 2018 Farm Bill also known as the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 is a bill that modified the Department of Agriculture’s programs and authorized the production of hemp. The bill also removed hemp and hemp seed from the Drug Enforcement Administration's schedule of Controlled Substances and ultimately led to the Establishment of a Domestic Hemp Production Program.


How much of my sample do you need for testing?

• Flower , Bud, Biomass ( Dry weight): 3 to 5 grams
• Oil, Wax, Shatter, Distillate, & Isolate, concentrates/extracts: 0.5 to 1 gram
• Topicals, Roll-ons, Lotions, Salves, creams: 3 grams - 0.5 fl oz
• Edibles, Gummies, Capsules: 3 to 5 pieces or 5 grams
• Tinctures, Infused Oil, Oil-based: 5 ml
• Water soluble suspended in H2O: 60 ml


Do you test cannabis?

Ionization Labs does not test high THC cannabis products.